Welcome to Insura Prime Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
We’re a group of insurance professionals and contractors, who came together to design a program made for artisan and general contractors.
Our goal was to create an easy-to-use online rating platform that advises the broker of coverages for each selected class code, so you can make informed decisions. The broker has the ability to submit, rate, quote and bind policies in minutes!
Our program is designed to provide the small artisan or GC with a CGL program that meets the needs of their marketplace.
CONTRACTORS PRIME GL
This is an A-rated, Non-Admitted Artisan and General Contractor CGL Program. ISO Policy Form and Endorsements. The broker accesses the program though an online rater portal. The rater allows the broker to rate, quote, bind, and issue policies in minutes!
- Online Rater allows brokers to rate quote, bind and issue in minutes!
- AM Best Rated A-X, Non-Admitted Program.
- Limits of Liability up to $1M/$2M/$2M.
- Defense outside limits (Included).
- Available in all states except NY, HI and AK.
- Rating Basis Gross Receipts (Accounts up to $1.5M).
- ISO Policy Form & Endorsements:
- Ongoing Operations (CG2010).
- Ongoing Operation NOC (CG2026).
- Completed Operations (CG2037).
- Waiver of Subrogation (CG2404).
- Primary and Noncontributory – Blanket (CG2001).
- Other Endorsements Available.
- Premium starting at $750.
- Height Limit up to 60 feet.
- New Ventures Okay.
- New Ground Up Construction Okay.
- No project size restrictions.
- Condos & Townhomes HOA Work Policy limits, Remodeling, Reroofing (remodel work after certificate of occupancy).
- New Tract Work up to 25 total units per tract.
- Hard to Write Classes: General Contractors, Roofers, Plumbers, Foundation, Framing, Graders, plus 62 artisan classes.
- Roofing Contractors:
- Open Roof Coverage Policy limits (Included).
- TPO Okay (No torch, open flame or Hot Tar).
LIST OF CLASSES
Carpentry Woodworking (Shop)
Ceiling or Wall Installation
Door & Windows
Driveway Concrete Paving
Metal Erection (Décor.)
Metal Erection (Struct.)
Swimming Pool Servicing
Swimming Pool Installation
Tile, Stone, Marble
INLAND MARINE FOR CONTRACTORS
Admitted; AB Best rating A+ (Superior)
Front end transactional platform allows for a quick online quote, submit, bind policy.
Ideal coverage for small to large Contractors:
- Contractors Equipment
- Unscheduled Small Tools
- Leased or Rented from Others
- Rental Expense
- Continuing Rental Fees
- Installation Floater
- Electronic Data Processing
- Hardware and Software
- Lap Top
- Contents Coverage